Ejection issues

Not going to lie, I’m surprised this took until page two to come up, hahahaha
ya I was biting my tongue. Then LP posted up those supposed CM groups. ;) Impossible to shoot like that with your man bun throwing you off balance. Sorry for stealing the thread.

Glad you got it worked out. Guns are funny my kids old 308 is over 100fps slower than most 308 with the same round. I just sold it and bought him another one and that was a big factor in the sale.

ya I was biting my tongue. Then LP posted up those supposed CM groups. ;) Impossible to shoot like that with your man bun throwing you off balance. Sorry for stealing the thread.

Glad you got it worked out. Guns are funny my kids old 308 is over 100fps slower than most 308 with the same round. I just sold it and bought him another one and that was a big factor in the sale.
Next up is an elk gun. I use the creedmoor for deer and hopefully an antelope next year.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu