El Cap......7-3-14

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Got to the lake early, but the expected top water bite just wasn't there.......Switched to Senko's and deep divers.......Ended up a really good morning.......Even saw a spike buck......lol

The cat was caught on a crank bait as well.......... ;D

Attachments

• IMG_7998.JPG
    IMG_7998.JPG
    472.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7995.JPG
    IMG_7995.JPG
    354.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7999.JPG
    IMG_7999.JPG
    527.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7993.JPG
    IMG_7993.JPG
    719.9 KB · Views: 18
Great pics my daughter keeps asking to go fishing and I need to go! Hitting camp Pendleton on Sunday. Hope to get a few rabbits and scout for deer season. Can't wait to give it a crack with the bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep.......Places that I fished before turkey season are now high and dry......But for every bad thing, something good can be made from it......New growth will grow around the lake. And this lake needs it because of the quagga mussels.......I've seen the lake much lower (about 80' down right now) and I'm sure it will be full again.........Pray for rain........ :'(

Attachments

• IMG_6071.JPG
    IMG_6071.JPG
    748.5 KB · Views: 18
Steve,

Thank you again for the great time we had at the JAKES event. My girls loved it even my non-hunter.

Matt Lynch

ilovesprig said:
Yep.......Places that I fished before turkey season are now high and dry......But for every bad thing, something good can be made from it......New growth will grow around the lake. And this lake needs it because of the quagga mussels.......I've seen the lake much lower (about 80' down right now) and I'm sure it will be full again.........Pray for rain........ :'(

El Niño's a-comin'

Sent via Tapatalk

msailor said:
Steve,

Thank you again for the great time we had at the JAKES event. My girls loved it even my non-hunter.

Matt Lynch

Matt,

It is my pleasure........Can't wait till next year.......Also, don't forget about the youth turkey hunts on Santa Ysabel Preserve.........I'm the chairman for that youth event as well........I'll keep everyone posted when the draw & seminar will be.

msailor said:
Steve,

Matt Lynch

I attended the Jakes event I was one of the cooks, hope no complaints about the cooking, and every one seemed to have a good time

sherpa said:
msailor said:
Steve,

Matt Lynch

I attended the Jakes event I was one of the cooks, hope no complaints about the cooking, and every one seemed to have a good time

The food was great.......I know I enjoyed it............lol

Attachments

• P6280118.JPG
    P6280118.JPG
    449.6 KB · Views: 14

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu