Elk & Antelope AZ applications due on the 13th (tomorrow).

Done last week, The site had a problem with buying a migratory bird stamp. The host told me to delete that part of the purchase and buy it later because of a software glitch they were dealing with. Did that and got my points..

One can only hope.... really enjoying eating my elk from this year. Finished up the last of the grind last night and then did my application.

I put myself and my son in for 7 West. It’s our first time putting in for AZ so probably just get a point but looking forward to that day when we draw ...

Reactions: TRICER
I put myself and my son in for 7 West. It’s our first time putting in for AZ so probably just get a point but looking forward to that day when we draw ...

There are 28 random draw non-resident tags available (27 for max point) in 7 West. The overall unit for 2018 had an increase in overall tags (50 more). So this year there are better odds overall.

You never know - and it's a solid unit for good bulls. Good luck!

Are they hitting cards tomorrow? Go hunt has the cards getting run March 23 results March 27? Last year my card got hit on March 18.

Last edited:
Are they hitting cards tomorrow? Go hunt has the cards getting run March 23 results March 27? Last year my card got hit on March 18.

I saw that on Go hunt too. Read on a AZ outfitters fb page that credit cards were hit the day after the last day to update them (credit cards) for the last two years. Not sure... If it’s tomorrow hopefully somebody we know will get a hit.

Matt’s card got hit this morning for an elk tag. Nothing on mine yet. Wish you all luck, check your accounts.

Struck out too. I swung for the fences hoping my son would draw a youth hunt with 2 points. Hopefully he’ll get an AZ deer tag!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu