end of upland and time to duck hunt

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Did the last upland trip of the year this last weekend. Tried to shoot some video but the guide/bird boy was a little short on video skills but he did get a few shots for me. The LONG retrieve in the disk field was bad ass. The video does not do that field justice, was was deep disk-ed and rough as hell.

now its game on and time to fuck up some ducks.

a little video from this weekends trip. no fancy editing on this one, the quality of the video was ummm not the best. i need a camera man
http://youtu.be/bVLCuqRtj0o

No one ever wants to stop hunting to shoot tape. So we use our bird boy and well let's say he gets distracted easy. I was getting sick as I edited the footage. Sky ground sky ground.....lol forget manual focus reasonable zoom use

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu