ENROUTE..

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
May the deer gods bless us this season, and let a few bear walk in front of the reticles also!! Channel some positive mojo for the crew and I this next 30 days fellas, especially because we have to step foot back into Ca.!!! Will try to blog this time around...but reception is spotty where the elusive Ca forky dwells..so no promises..20191010_081938.jpg20191008_184506.jpg

Now that's a truck! Good luck and be safe! Saw alot of other trucks looking like they were on there way up to the hills. Getting itchy.

Reactions: HATCHET1
May the deer gods bless you with a safe and successful trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: HATCHET1
Sweet Alyce... the critters are in trouble. Good luck buddy. Ed F

May the deer gods bless us this season, and let a few bear walk in front of the reticles also!! Channel some positive mojo for the crew and I this next 30 days fellas, especially because we have to step foot back into Ca.!!! Will try to blog this time around...but reception is spotty where the elusive Ca forky dwells..so no promises..View attachment 41353View attachment 41354
I kind of feel like LOYD after seeing you get into that nice new truck, the pain of the old one.

Place sucks..babies need new shoes..

No worries bro , im on a quota, always gotta leave some seed for next year. In and out is what we hoping for!

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Oh..and thanks fellas for the mojo! Going in now..will be mantaining radio silence for awile...standby..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu