Euro mount skull...dipped in paint

d16ridgehiker

Oct 26, 2011
Was gonna do this as a regular euro mount but at the last minute decided to do something different. Hydrodip using spray paint. First time trying it and love the look. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but I think it looks cool. Tried to keep the colors to a minimum and leave plenty of white to make the colors stand out. 20180522_055913.jpg 20180523_190020.jpg 20180523_190008.jpg 20180523_185931.jpg

Very cool. Agreed every one wont want to do it but i like different stuff form time to time. I may steal the idea.
There are a ton of videos on youtube. The only thing I would say is make sure the water is about 70 - 75 degrees or so. Cold water makes the paint clump up quick.

very cool, i need to do the same to a few of mine to break up my small collection of mostly found sculls from hunts over the years..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu