Euro pigeon massacre

brice s

Aug 3, 2012
El Cajon
Trigger finger was getting restless so Me and a couple buddies went out to the valley for a shoot. Two hours. Little over a hundred birds lots of boxes of shells. Not a bad day. u6udema7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brice s said:
Sdbirds said:
I don't have a whole lot to say
Guessing you Got to drunk after I left last night?? And ya U missed out Johnny

I got that whole nude magazine thing straightened out. I got a whole year worth of merchandise instead of them spacing it out. Probably not going to be leaving the house for a while.

Sdbirds said:
brice s said:
Hahaha ohh is that what that was. Well good thing they sent it after hunting season
Sdbirds said:

I got that whole nude magazine thing straightened out. I got a whole year worth of merchandise instead of them spacing it out. Probably not going to be leaving the house for a while.

Sdbirds said:
brice s said:
Sdbirds said:

Sounds like Johny just got a new hobby.

Sdbirds said:
brice s said:
Sdbirds said:

shouldn't have put it out public johnny….now everyones going to want to hang out with you

After seeing that picture I should have canceled my plans and went down to the valley. Glad to hear you have some new magazines Johnny. I'm tired of looking at that same one! ;D

Josh Pearson said:
After seeing that picture I should have canceled my plans and went down to the valley. Glad to hear you have some new magazines Johnny. I'm tired of looking at that same one! ;D
josh it was a good time, and ya make sure to cancel next time

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu