Faith Armory Archery

PyroTekRob

Nov 3, 2013
Has anyone here used Faith armory for archery gear? I just dropped my 2014 Bear Venue off for warranty work due to a issue with the factory hinge guard. Unfortunately my winners choice strings and cables are done for. I was asking about installation and tune costs, and they said they make their own custom strings, prestreched to 350#. $120 strings and cables, installed and tuned.

Has anyone had strings made by Faith armory? Or had any work done by them? Should I give their custom strings a shot, or order replacement winners choice/Hogwires/VaporTrail/60x?

Bowhunter_619 said:
I had strings and cables done by them a few months ago. Matt and the team are good to go.
Do you have any peep rotation? I'm trying to think of any thing else. These will be my first custom strings and cables other than the winners choice that were on my bow.

Matt seems like a great guy, but had me a little worried when he started to kind of bad mouth winners choice, saying they aren't really custom, or top line due to mass production. I personally haven't had any issue with my WC strings or cables until my hinge guard ate into them.

So if you guys are happy and recommend their custom strings, I'll give it a shot.

Now to decide on solid Flo orange with black serving at the nock, cams, and hinge guard, or Flo orange and Black twisted. I had orange and blue.

Talked to Matt yesterday, my warranty parts came in and he is starting my custom strings. Hopefully it will be ready for pick up next weekend.

I shoot there strings! I like them, make sure u sight your bow in there at the shop so u can have thdm adjust your peep and knock if need be

stikbrandon said:
I shoot there strings! I like them, make sure u sight your bow in there at the shop so u can have thdm adjust your peep and knock if need be
Unfortunately we were very strapped for time. They said it would be OK for me to take it and shoot it for the week and bring back if I have any issues. Only issue I noticed, is my peep is slightly rotated. Can still see and put arrows on target though. So I'll take it back down next weekend when my girlfriend has her appointment with Abby to try some bows, and have them make the slight adjustment then.

I love it, the strings and cables came out nice.

107eaa9a6822f0a02cabcf1f6d7bdb04.jpg

a02c3c7bff5159e31cfdc5e645c0da97.jpg

5b18e85a21b62db817181263a2af90d3.jpg

ed6034f72e175f6c2e2d763c661bbf76.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu