Fall Hunting Classic at Bass Pro Shop (Rancho Cucamonga)....August 21 & 22

Steve, how long is your seminar? I’m assuming it’s not the full 2 hours? Think I’ll probably be able to make one of the days. Was just curious what the time frame was.

Steve, how long is your seminar? I’m assuming it’s not the full 2 hours? Think I’ll probably be able to make one of the days. Was just curious what the time frame was.

K-79,

I'll start on the time allocated....3:00 pm Saturday and 1:00 pm on Sunday...It always depends on how many folks are there, but normally around an hour.

Roger that’s Steve. Probably bring my boys so I was worried about keeping a couple 7 year olds interested for 2 hours. 1 hour seems more manageable, lol. Think I will be there on the Saturday. I’ll stop by your booth and say hello, thanks for letting us know this was going on.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Kolson that reminded me of when my brother and I were little and my dad wanted to go to the ammo seminar that happened to be there that day. My brother was not entertained, afterwards he said he wanted to throw the guy into the fish tank!

Kolson that reminded me of when my brother and I were little and my dad wanted to go to the ammo seminar that happened to be there that day. My brother was not entertained, afterwards he said he wanted to throw the guy into the fish tank!

Hope that doesn't happen............................... :joy:

Steve, Best of luck. Hopefully you can reach out and tell the story. I hope you have a good session rather than a where's Larry and stupid people with no clue view that we are seeing now. I hope that folks want to talk to other folks and share and learn some real skills.

:) learned a lot about a hunting ranch in Utah today and how to get access.

Sorry for not being there.....Yesterday was pretty much a waste of a day.....I think we had about 6 folks for the deer hunting seminar and les than that for dove & turkey....Figured Steve could handle the crowds...lol

ps...He does love his Utah....Good info about Catalina as well.

Sorry for not being there.....Yesterday was pretty much a waste of a day.....I think we had about 6 folks for the deer hunting seminar and les than that for dove & turkey....Figured Steve could handle the crowds...lol

ps...He does love his Utah....Good info about Catalina as well.
Is there a duck seminar coming up?

yes lots of good info on Cat Island also. When I was there I was the only one for the deer seminar, two others joined us for the upland which we didn't really talk about much.

Last edited:
Steve, I'm not understanding this post. Did you not make it ? and what happened ? Doesn't sound good ....
Steve didn't make it Sunday, and for the number of people that were there it really wasn't worth the drive for him to just sit there all day. Unless he was going to buy me lunch hahahahahahaha

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu