FALL TURKEY TUNE-UP!?!?

kylesa03

Oct 7, 2011
Anyone doing the fall turkey tune-up at lake sutherland? its my first time any info on how it all works would be helpfull. all I know is whats on the Flyer i got in an e-mail.

Its like a mini banquet. There will be raffles, maybe calling contests, a bunch of grownups and kids walking around in their hunting costumes. There is usually a burger and hotdog stand. etc. Then they will raffle of fall 64 turkey hunts for Lake Sutherland. There will also be some gear vendors as well.

There is more information on the front of the http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/ website if needed (maybe the same info you received via mail)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu