FAMILY PHEASANT HUNT

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
Will be out at Wister for the family hunt, anybody else going to be out there??

Well we got out for the hunt and had a blast. Strange hunt this year, I guess after they planted the birds a coyote got in and chased half of the birds out of the fields. My daughter is home for Christmas from college so it was great to get out with her. Fun times.

.18421.jpeg18420.jpeg

Congrats love spending time with my daughter too especially on a hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark,

Stefanie made some chicken noodle soup from scratch with ours (pheasant noodle)…..It was super tender and a great meal.....Jacob and I have asked to make it again, but with wild turkey breast this next time.

.002.JPG003.JPG

Reactions: MAG 1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu