Fatso...

Paid folk....for a small fee..dreams become reality... That A31 tag is a good one! T!hat's what they tell me anyways!!

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Yes sir ...it's just starting..only gonna get better..all 3 boys are meeting
me out here after Xmas...there will be blood...lots.. I'm guessin...

The days are long and the nights are cold most times out here...no Marriott or Hyatt this time of year ...do have a nice double wide with a heater and a stove .and good cell service for blogging and Netflix!!! The most important thing. Just talked with Mama..she just got home from working a double....she has about a 4 hour break before her next shift starts...damn she's lucky to have me!! If you have your spouse work extra hard and lots of overtime...the rates aren't that bad.

9 more days 16 ers...and it's time to play clean up... performance anxiety is real...gonna be a low of 7 this Thursday..for those that follow low desert rut activity...there could be no better news...I'm nervous..sorta..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu