Final Day of Archery Deer season, Thanks and Happy Hew Year to all of you...

Ghosthunter

Jan 6, 2011
San Diego
Well guys and gals today is the final day of local archery deer season, I hope everyone had a great season even if they did not even get a deer. I am going to give it all today and hope for the best.

I wanted to wish all of you a great and prosperous New Year and Thank all of you for your support and input to the Southern California Hunting website. In our first full year I am stoked to have so many new hunting friends and even thou I have been hunting for over forty years I learned allot from all of you this year and I thank you for that. I look forward to what 2012 will bring all of us and even thou the year is over it is already time to jump into draw season for out of state tags. I hope all of you get the draw you have been waiting for and get a chance to put your trophy down.

Time to get some quail hunting in…. Good Hunting.

Thanks Mike, You too.
I would still like to see you throw a leg over a dirtbike in the off season.
I may be getting my youngest into a youth hunt in the Spring for some birds. Maybe we will see you out there, somewhere.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu