Finally Filled the Tag

Staring the season without knowing if we were going to be able to hunt due to the forest closures, it was very tough thinking I would not be able to hunt this year since it’s something I always look forward to every year. I spent every weekend and some days during the week averaging about 10 miles a day of walking looking for bucks with the majority of the days not even seeing a single spike around the does. But finally I was able to get this buck at around 120 yards. I had to make to 2 trips to pack him out through some step terrain.
View attachment 46564View attachment 46565View attachment 46566
Outstanding, congrats

Reactions: Koi00

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu