Finally found a load of deer

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Went out scouting today and found the deer factory of San Diego. Set up three game cams - so I should have some great trail pics by this Friday Evening. I promise! :eek:

Lungpopper said:
Sooo That's where they come from.Bout time somebody found the factory.I think Buckhunter was close to it.

My factory went out of business.

Yep, kind of had all my tags in one basket. :'( I'll give it another try in a few weeks but I don't usually see bucks in the late season there.

what ever you do, no matter how much I beg you, please don't tell me where its at, I like the challenge.

NBK said:
Went out scouting today and found the deer factory of San Diego. Set up three game cams - so I should have some great trail pics by this Friday Evening. I promise! :eek:

Still need a guide?

I can't wait to pick up those cameras and see what you got. Knowing you I'm sure you found not just a factory but the retail stores as well..... ;D

Went and checked an area that has the potential to be a factory tonight.Only had about a half hour of light and saw two deer one buck for sure and another deer that was bigger but i didn't get enough time to get the spotting scope on it.
Going to check it out this weekend.Hope the factory is open.

Cant wait to see some real monsters in our local areas....I know they're out there!!

Bryce said:
Cant wait to see some real monsters in our local areas....I know they're out there!!

Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year
sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
....... sing along guys ;D

SkullReaper said:
Bryce said:

Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year
sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
....... sing along guys ;D

Now I have that song stuck in my head........ :D

any of you guys or gals hunt Camp Pendleton? I'm new to this site but has been hunting Pendleton for last 4 years...if your interested an are eligible to hunt on base feel free to hit me up

Bowhunter_619 said:
any of you guys or gals hunt Camp Pendleton? I'm new to this site but has been hunting Pendleton for last 4 years...if your interested an are eligible to hunt on base feel free to hit me up

Can you bring a non vet guest??

When I was young we used to go up to Pendleton early and you would sit around forever waiting for the draw to go to your area, we used to get some nice deer out of there. Just straight up and down.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu