Finally got a new rescue dog!

SD Mike

Proud member of BH&A, RMEF and NWTF.
Feb 25, 2015
San Diego
My wife and I lost our best friend, Cal, a little over a year ago to cancer. It took a while before we wanted another dog, one that fitted our hunting and angling lifestyle. After considerable search through numerous coonhound rescue org's, we found this guy, a 3 year old Plott Hound out of Gustine, CA. Brought him home to San Diego yesterday! We're still getting to know his quirks, but so far it's looking really good! Man, does this guy follow his nose! He will be with me at the Tune-Up this year if you all want to meet him. We are so happy! CHEERS!

Attachments

• Gravy first day.jpg
    Gravy first day.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 27
Awesome looking dog. I'll come over and say hi when I see him. I'll probably be checking people in.

ilovesprig said:
Mike,

Look forward to meeting Cal at the tune-up................... 8)

Steve,
Cal was our previous mutt. The wife dubbed this guy Mr. Gravy. I'm sure he can't wait to meet you guys.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu