Finally!

Baldkrash

Aug 4, 2013
First wild bird ever. Done the Raahauges thing a couple of times, but this is the first bird I've bagged on my own. Hopefully many others to come.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    738.3 KB · Views: 34
That's awesome ! Congrats and thanks for sharing with all of us a very special moment. Print that photo and hang it in your home, as the years go by and you glance at it once in awhile you'll go all the way back to that moment in your memories and relive it again.That's special stuff right there.

Very cool. Looks like a good old model 48 Remington too.

Yep, that's what it is. I'm impressed you could tell just by looking at it. It's my favorite gun.

Great job. That's the stuff memory's are made of. Great gun to. I've got a model 58 I love as well. A little different but got tan love old autos

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu