First day out

SDhunter05

Nov 2, 2016
So after a busy month with the fire season I finally made it out to my spot here in D16. Pretty bummed out to find multiple signs of illegal international travelers flushing out the deer. Needless to say instead of packing out a deer it was a full game bag and mystery ranch pack full junk and trash I had to haul out. Now it's time to try spot # 2. Wish me luck this coming week.
20181110_075658.jpg20181110_075040.jpg

And this is the REASON we should build the WALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that a real border wall will dramatically and positively impact all of the land south of I-8. And the change would be apparent quickly because there are literally tens of illegal border crossers every day in the areas directly east of San Diego. Without a wall there are areas where people cannot possibly be protected by border patrol or police, so instead people stay out of those areas.

Reactions: Tech
Was in McCain quail hunting today and found a lot of rubbish and cloths from illegals further you are from the road the worse it gets its going to start to look like some of the boarder towns I hunt in Arizona they have some areas that you can’t even go because they won’t pertect you and that’s on are side of the boarder crazy

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu