First limit for the girl.

SteveHazard

Oct 24, 2018
Not her first fish but did help my daughter get her first limit of trout on the way back down from Tahoe about a week ago. And after she got her limit it was time to get mine. Was pretty hot but it was nice to get her on some good action. The area must of been recently stocked and we had the spot all to ourselves which was nice.

Brings back great memories when my son was 5 or 6 YO, He kept me going back and forth to help him get the trouts off his hooks.

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveHazard
Yes it is she did them both.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Man what a great video! Looked like she was having a great time. That was a nice fishing hole you got there. Underwater footage was cool.

Thanks. Just heard they delayed the season in Mono, Inyo, and ALPINE! Really Alpine? Hardly anybody lives there and most that do are a short distance from places like Minden, Carson, etc. Was wanting to hit try for some more cutthroats up at the indian res since I need probably have to fix a major plumming issue at mom's house up there to save her $ :mad:. So damn stupid, I wouldn't get near anybody fishing.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu