TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Dog down
445099be17734b88774cdd15d1c68a69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

at a boy Taft.... nice blood trail lol

Thanks guys! Surf, I was using the rem 700 Cdl 7mm rem mag, 150 gr Barnes ttsx being pushed by 67 gr's of h1000 the shot was about 70 yards or so

Ya I don't think that one made it to far. Love TTSX I have decided to make it the bullet I load for all my calibers. Good job!

TaftHunter said:
Thanks guys! Surf, I was using the rem 700 Cdl 7mm rem mag, 150 gr Barnes ttsx being pushed by 67 gr's of h1000 the shot was about 70 yards or so

That can't be true Garrett? Barnes bullets don't work like that on thin skinned animals! You must be mistaken... :-[

NBK said:
TaftHunter said:

That can't be true Garrett? Barnes bullets don't work like that on thin skinned animals! You must be mistaken... :-[

John this is very true, I believe the Barnes are a very fine bullet. If you like to have windows in coyotes, I would suggest them!

Good job ... I need to get out and get me some practice also ! I'm from Bakersfield whenever u need a partner hit me up

Nice shootin'........This guy was a little far for my little .17 today......His day is comin'...... ;)

Attachments

• 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    678.2 KB · Views: 38

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu