Fish and Code section 2003 ! Do you really understand what is going on?

wheels said:
Great comments,

It is important to have these conversations. Yes piles of coyotes are extremely damaging. HSUS would say you are hurting our ecosystems by taking such huge numbers in one day or weekend. I might say in these areas they have a number of issues with predators taking down calves. Sheep being preyed upon and killed by predators. We might even be able to say that the deer heard is being hurt by predators. All of these three areas the animals are being brought up in a natural environment. The Farming community is doing their best to bring the animals up in a natural environment to bring food and crops to the community, nation and world. The predators are preying on these animals and the farmers will protect their lively hood.

They coyotes are taken in large numbers every year on that date and the HSUS say it hurts the ecosystem but still every year they get the same pile of coyotes which seem to hurt the ecosystems shows up and they don't seem to be hurting in numbers.

Well we must push them to make judgment of sounds studies. Maybe we need to push for a predator management study. We need good facts so that the HSUS and Project Coyote can't just use emotion to get things done on their agenda. Sounds facts that aren't bias to one side or another.

We have to remember that yes I do feel picture hurt us. I have ton of coyotes pictures that I know don't do any justice to help this cause. One things we can do when we take picture is make sure they don't show blood and make sure the pictures are in good taste. HSUS will never see it in good taste but this is one way to help. Everyone has their own thoughts on this but you can count on the HSUS and Project Coyote having ONE voice and being very united. They have a national plan in place and they are working in multiple areas to make sure it continues to grow and they are by all means working on getting the backing.

Wheels

I have a tough time conveying my thoughts & words. Thats why I will never make good spokesman.
but when we have people like you. you do it for all of us. very well said, & very well articulated.
these are my thoughts too. leave the gore out. be clean with the postings. show the anti hunters that
we do have a concern for wildlife animal conservation. once I get my act together I would like to share
my achievements with this forum. but keep it clean. showing blood on the pictures just adds more fuel to their '
fire. It's sad it has come down to this. in addition to our hunting is in jeopardy so is our second amendment.

You guys are kidding your self if you think our photos with blood is fueling any fire. There is zero wrong with posting photos and telling our hunting stories. If it was not coyotes and contests it would be some other part of hunting. The war is here and its not going away. I do not want neville chamberlain in charge of the plan

The people we are fighting are zero take, They live in a fantasy land where all the animals live in peace and we humans are the ones that upset that. Even the killing of rats and mice are a abomination. Appeasement does not work and giving in to them is pure bull crap. Many hunters said well i do not run bears and cats with dogs so why do i care. We can let them have this and they will leave us alone. Once again BULL crap, They are picking around the edge at the low hanging fruit. The things they they can knock out with much cost, They are in this for the long haul even it if takes 100 years.

If your strategy is to clean up huntings image in a attempt to win over the non hunting populous then we have lost already.

I am just glad i can hunt in Mexico where i get to enjoy the freedoms i use to have here

Aeon said:
You guys are kidding your self if you think our photos with blood is fueling any fire. There is zero wrong with posting photos and telling our hunting stories. If it was not coyotes and contests it would be some other part of hunting. The war is here and its not going away. I do not want neville chamberlain in charge of the plan

The people we are fighting are zero take, They live in a fantasy land where all the animals live in peace and we humans are the ones that upset that. Even the killing of rats and mice are a abomination. Appeasement does not work and giving in to them is pure bull crap. Many hunters said well i do not run bears and cats with dogs so why do i care. We can let them have this and they will leave us alone. Once again BULL crap, They are picking around the edge at the low hanging fruit. The things they they can knock out with much cost, They are in this for the long haul even it if takes 100 years.

If your strategy is to clean up huntings image in a attempt to win over the non hunting populous then we have lost already.

I am just glad i can hunt in Mexico where i get to enjoy the freedoms i use to have here

The most important part of what you said is this. They are picking around the edge at the low hanging fruit . The things they can knock out with much cost, They are in this for the long haul even if takes 100 years.

That is a very true statement and that is exactly what they are doing and will continue to do. They are working on predators, dog hunting and competitive hunting now. They have currently 30 different code open to be gone over and they are commenting on them all. They wont stop and they will continue to fight and make us look like a bunch of blood shedding bandits. Even though we know it isn't true.

The most important part of everything is to be informed. To keep your head in the game and to continue to be the hunter we all are. To many people say, forget this state and move on to another state. I have heard Jennifer and Camilla thank the commission many time for being the trend setters for the rest of the states. I have heard them say California does it and other states follow. HSUS and Project Coyote are national organizations and they won't stop.

That is ammo enough for us to fight every battle. Never roll over but continue to the fight.

Cleaning up the pictures isn't what is needed and we don't need to focus on this. Don't get off track here people.

"Cleaning up the pictures isn't what is needed and we don't need to focus on this. Don't get off track here people."

I disagree with Aeon but that's ok

Antis' brains are so filled with crap that they search for pictures they don't want to see. They search for post they don't want to read, but they do. These people are freaks lol. It's not like we are driving around town with animals on the hood of our trucks. The thing is they have choice whether they want to see it or not.

This is an interesting situation. The ship has sailed on cleaning up photos. Changing someones biased opinion of on hunting/fishing by showing a tasteful display of a dead animal will still be a hard sell. Their views will always portray us in a spiteful manner.

If you think about it, the anti's has always been fighting us even before the internet and forums. Before social sites, they took magazine photos. They began getting stronger with the adoption of a new strategy that we haven't seen before which went from protest and violence to throwing large amounts of dollars to lobbyists and policy makers. They successfully utilized social media to gain a lead on us in the money making business. The game photos were there before and will always be there, it's just gotten much easier with technology for them to get photos that strike at the hearts and minds of the sheep (public).

We can argue photos till the cows come home but it's simple to see why they are doing so well at continually kicking our butts.

I like that you guys are talking about it and are getting informed. I try to pass on this info to my non-informed hunting buddies and they are dumbfounded when I tell them about all the new hunting and gun laws. They just go about their hunting every year without reading the new regs. And one day they will go in to buy their new hunting license and find out that there are no open seasons. It is not about a few bloody photo’s. But you should try to take a good photo in the field.

It’s really about the money and are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? Or your time. These anti’s have nothing but time, to build anti websites, post their BS on 100s of Facebook pages. Their far left anti agenda may only have as many members as our Hunting side, but they are way better at reaching the general public in the middle and swaying them over and getting their money, support and votes. Their 50K people in this state are fighting us. Our 50K hunters and families are just going about their day to day lives and looking forward to their next day hunting. We need to get in the game and catch up.

This year I joined the NRA and I’m always in CBH. Both good ways to stay informed, give some money and make your voice heard.

Who will put their money where their mouth is ??? If you just don’t have the money,,,,,,, I understand, but put in your time. Get the word out to your hunting buddies. Be a positive member of the hunting community and get new folks involved.

If you really don’t have the 35 bucks to join NRA or CBH then send me a PM.

The first two guys that sign up for one of these and sends me a PM I’ll sign them up for the other and pay for their year.

ok STAY ON TARGET.

there's more to this fight than just our hunting rights. also our constitutional rights. right along our hunting rights.
I joined second amendment foundation, the NRA, & others.
the fish & code is just touching the surface.
how many here know our constitutional rights?
do you know about UN treaty being signed by John Kerry
do you know that if that treaty is ratified by congress we can kiss or
guns & rifles goodbye.

BuckHunter said:
I like that you guys are talking about it and are getting informed. I try to pass on this info to my non-informed hunting buddies and they are dumbfounded when I tell them about all the new hunting and gun laws. They just go about their hunting every year without reading the new regs. And one day they will go in to buy their new hunting license and find out that there are no open seasons. It is not about a few bloody photo’s. But you should try to take a good photo in the field.

It’s really about the money and are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? Or your time. These anti’s have nothing but time, to build anti websites, post their BS on 100s of Facebook pages. Their far left anti agenda may only have as many members as our Hunting side, but they are way better at reaching the general public in the middle and swaying them over and getting their money, support and votes. Their 50K people in this state are fighting us. Our 50K hunters and families are just going about their day to day lives and looking forward to their next day hunting. We need to get in the game and catch up.

This year I joined the NRA and I’m always in CBH. Both good ways to stay informed, give some money and make your voice heard.

Who will put their money where their mouth is ??? If you just don’t have the money,,,,,,, I understand, but put in your time. Get the word out to your hunting buddies. Be a positive member of the hunting community and get new folks involved.

If you really don’t have the 35 bucks to join NRA or CBH then send me a PM.

The first two guys that sign up for one of these and sends me a PM I’ll sign them up for the other and pay for their year.

Wow that is really awesome Buckhunter! I hope someone take him up on that offer.

Just spent WAYYY too much time trying to find any pics of peta using hunters dead animal pictures but could not find any??? Also spent time on the inhumane societies site. Seen plenty of cute n cuddly pics and read some really bad information. These people are really self righteous. Hard to beat city folks that have no clue about the issue. I call it the Disney society. That's where the fight belongs. Most voters just hear the bad and don't even know what the heck they are voting for and won't educate themselves.
How do you beat that?!

I belong to several different clubs like the NRA, CWA etc.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu