Fishing Barrett Sunday. Can't wait. Pics to follow

Brian,

If you haven't fished Barrett before your going to have a great time.....If you have fished it before, then you know you'll have a great time......The lake is very low, but the numbers are still there.....Good luck.

ps.....I had to pass on an invite on the 24th....... :(

Yep......Into the willows just 4 years ago (2011)...... :'(

Attachments

• BARRETT LAKE 2011 046.JPG
    BARRETT LAKE 2011 046.JPG
    637.7 KB · Views: 25
  • BARRETT LAKE 2011 044.JPG
    BARRETT LAKE 2011 044.JPG
    828.4 KB · Views: 25
Lungpopper said:
Kinda setting yourself up. You better produce or your going to get ganged up on.

Lol! I will have pics of something..... ;)

ilovesprig said:
Brian,

If you haven't fished Barrett before your going to have a great time.....If you have fished it before, then you know you'll have a great time......The lake is very low, but the numbers are still there.....Good luck.

I do every year. Always a blast

ilovesprig said:
Brian,

I usually fish it once a year and always a good time

Barrett was tough but the fish I caught were decent size. No structure, no trees, weeds, tules, nada. Couple pics with a 6-1/4.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    599.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 20
First pic is the 6-1/4 the other is a random selfie. Not weighed.

Brian,

Despite low water.....The fish look very healthy.....Congrats on a "True" northern beauty........ 8)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu