FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Im kinda with Beacher on this one. You guys should get all your followers to sign up on here and we can see the pics here. Im not haten, I just think that's alittle more social activity then a guy needs. But my wife might like it.

Invisible man said:
Im kinda with Beacher on this one. You guys should get all your followers to sign up on here and we can see the pics here. Im not haten, I just think that's alittle more social activity then a guy needs. But my wife might like it.
I hate to admit I agree with Breacher, He is kind of a weird Dude .I seen him at the Mall wearing a bear skin jacket and matching shorts. ;D

Ass, Grass or Cash no one rides for free.....

Pigeon's are just about right for a brown dog. I do hear yellow ones are good for home defense though.

El Matavenados said:
Aeon said:
This is just like taking a girl hunting or owning a lab that is not black. Just because you can does not mean you should or that its right.....

Now, I take exception to that, as I just recently took a gal out on her first hunting trip- pigeon shooting over a chocolate lab. So I think you're going to have to take me out on a hunting trip in that airboat of yours, so you and your dog can show me how it's really done. ;)

I have to say that Breacher is correct.... All the social networking garbage is not something that I care to hear your itinerary for the day. Post pics and a good story on a forum like its meant you be done. You don't have to write a novel on your little phone to tell a good hunting tale....

BowHuntinCali said:
Breacher said:
Ok I just downloaded it, registered and checked it out. No thank you. People can post up hunting pics on this site to share. Just my 2 cents. I gave a try though. Now all you facebooker's, myspacer's and instagrammer's should try postin your badass hunting pics here.
too much of a hassle
What makes it a hassle to post here? Do you not use a computer? Or are you totally phone dependent? Im on here for the forum action. To talk about hunting with other hunters and outdoorsman. And I want to see every ones pics on here. I don't want to sit on my phone and read your text messages about your outdoor experiences.If you guys have good hunting fishing or outdoor family event pics I sure like to see them. If its not easy to get them up here on your smart phone speak up, maybe some one can help out.

I don't have time to invest in more than one social hunting family. Like it or not, you guys are it. My 13 year old does the Instagram with her school friends and my wife does it to spy on her and her friends. From what I have seen of it, it would leave me wanting more of the story. You only get a picture and a sentence or two.

IMHO... It's not a hassle to post here. I will post to SCH before Instagram and most of my Instagram is family pics and other stuff. It keeps forums like this from having a bunch of non-related photos. All it is is a quick snapshot at a bunch of random people across the US/World. Just something different. Again IMHO.

BuckHunter said:
I don't have time to invest in more than one social hunting family. Like it or not, you guys are it. My 13 year old does the Instagram with her school friends and my wife does it to spy on her and her friends. From what I have seen of it, it would leave me wanting more of the story. You only get a picture and a sentence or two.

Glad to be on the same site Buckhunter. You're a serious threat to deer everywhere. Look forward to your stories.

Dude I have no problem uploading anything.I'm not stupid it just takes longer tha click and post.I didn't think asking people what other kind of social networking they had other than this was gunna cause so much comotion.I'm not asking people for their FB names to be in their business.I just get sick of looking at the same piks people post up once a year.I dnt see anything wrong with that.I actually like to see what else is out there other than just here...no need to get offended or tlk to people like they have no lifes....

I don't think anyone is offended. If anything, I found it even more of a task to "follow" people on instagram while checking out this site. Just not my thing. If I had to guess, I'd say most people are on this site to post, share, learn and look at the same pictures people post up once a year. If people want to follow you, more power to them. I'd encourage people to post pictures and stories here for all to read though. An if people are following you and you've got pictures of other than hunting related pictures, I'd say they're in your business. No different than facebook without words. If a member of this site can take a little bit of info from this site and learn something, great. If they can take a lot from the site, even better.

Ya bro I hear you.I like this site too..that's y I registered.wat I like about IG is seeing how lucky other people are in other states that are more fortunate than we are...I mean let's be honest.how ofter do u ever see a bruiser ass buck like they have in utah or somewhere else thiers muleys??? Not in so cal.ill take what I can get with wat so cal has to offer.that's just my perspective but watever I'm over it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu