FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Believe it or not, I'm an Instagrammer. Family, friends, dudes I work with are all on it. And, so far, no one had lost their man-card because of it.

I like it. You can search under hash tags (breathe Breacher...different kind of hash...) and find pictures of things you're into. Lately, for me, it's been coyote hunting. SO MANY PEOPLE across this nation hunt coyotes. And believe it or not, there is a hunting world outside of SCH. You don't have to live there, like those people, accept their beliefs or look at pictures of their kids; but maybe they hunt the same thing you do and happened to tag it and therefor you have a link. Private, public. Whatever you choose.

So yeah. I'm with 8steeltown and BowhuntCali. I like it. Besides, I get tired of looking at Aeon and Taft's kill pictures since they're the only ones killing stuff anyways!!! Bahahahaha!

Dude I wish I could have a rifle for coyotes while archery season! We saw 13 coyotes in 3 days last week!

Aeon said:
A--, Grass or Cash no one rides for free.....

Pigeon's are just about right for a brown dog. I do hear yellow ones are good for home defense though.

I try to always pay my way and then some, in CASH. Now, we might not be the best team in the world, but I think we do ok. Maybe I should Instagram these photos...

BoomerElMatavenados_zps09d421cf.jpg

DSCN0068.jpg
Yup, them brown dogs are good for coots, too!

moreGeese.jpg

Limit.jpg

Geese.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg
Looks good doing it, too!

IMG_0603.jpg

SanJacinto02.jpg
Hate to say it, but on this particular day, it was the brown dog with no titles that did stronger work than the black dog with a Master Hunter title (AKC Senior Hunter at that time, as well as NAHRA Senior, which is a little higher).

collageofphotosleadinguptofirstpasssmall.jpg
Ok, he does have 1 AKC Junior pass- still no title. But what a good lookin' boy!

Boomersmall.jpg
And what a water entry!

2013-05-17_10-07-52_612_zps47141d1c.jpg
And yes, pigeons too!

Who needs Instagram?

I would DEFINATELY follow you in Instagram... just like I already follow you on SCH (not a stalker, just don't turn around :eek:)!

Aeon said:
nice pics :) Matavenados

Thanks, but I still want you and your dog to show me how it's done! Even if he/she is a run-of-the-mill black lab. ;D

I enjoy the good-natured color-bias jokes as much as the next guy. I chose chocolate simply because I prefer their looks to the black or yellow. I've seen some blacks that are downright trainable, and some that had been absolutely ruined by their owners. I've seen chocolates that were absolutely atrocious, and yellows that weren't worth the food they were obviously being overfed, and others that could blow the doors off of any dog owned by any person on this forum at the age of 2 years old.

What matters to me is a dog that can do the work. My $500 dog happens to have turned out pretty well for being the first dog I've ever owned, let alone trained. He's very forgiving, puts up with all my noob mistakes, puts up with all the birds I miss, and is one tough humdinger. He's not perfect, but he's a good boy. And, chicks dig obedient chocolate labs.

And now, back to our Instagram debate. Carry on!

Beautiful dog El Mat

I don't know much about instagram but maybe that's next on the SCH to-do list.

In the meantime, go here!

https://www.facebook.com/SouthernCaliforniaHunting

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu