Forest closure question

That is true so very true. But what can we do to stop it? I don't think there's going to be anything we can do. I was really hoping the state would split in the three different states but that didn't happen. The only thing we have to hope for now is greater Idaho. Idaho Northern California Southern Oregon all become one state that's where I go
Idaho is a temporary sanctuary. All the idiots who leave here to go there will turn it blue. "It was all the OTHER policies that ruined CA, the ones I like are the good ones."

Californians are a cancer.

Idaho is a temporary sanctuary. All the idiots who leave here to go there will turn it blue. "It was all the OTHER policies that ruined CA, the ones I like are the good ones."

Californians are a cancer.
I am running out of possible retirement places to move to. I was thinking about Idaho. I think Phoenix will go liberal, taking Arizona with it. The Colorado I hunted in, starting in 1980, is unrecognizable now. SMH.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wonder if Larry is gonna be able to hunt his secret spot in D15 this year?...oh Larry...

• Haha
Reactions: sdolan617

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu