Forests Closed - FYI

I like D11..same tag..different area.

Critical Temporary Forest Closure Extended
Date(s): Sep 7, 2020 - Oct 1, 2020

Contact(s): Anabele Cornejo
The Cleveland NF will be temporarily closed to provide for public safety and reduce the potential for human caused fire starts.
Pacific Southwest Region Orders for closing National Forests in California have been extended. The decision will be reviewed daily.

It’s October 1 and I can’t find any updates. I assume we’re done till it starts to rain right?

guess we wait for the 8th.
i'm prepared just in case it opens. if not, my ass and liver is prepared for the extra time I took off work.

Remember fellas....its designed to Hurt...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu