FORUM updates PLEASE READ

Just a fyi the site has had two color schemes. A dark and a light one. :) once I fix it both will be back

Reactions: NBK
Way easier to read. Black & red was not a good combo for my tired eyes.

I'm Wit you Matt,. I hate the black and red.
If there is a way to change color scheme once everything is back to "normal". Please post up info on how to change color scheme

for you that do not want their eyes blown out at night with the light theme i turned the dark one back on. you can switch the dark one one by clicking the button that says default theme down by the bottom. There are elements that are broken in the dark theme but its useable.....they screwed the pooch with this one. i am trying to sort it all out but i might jettison the whole thing for a new look. either way there will be two looks a light and dark one. just as there has been for the last year or so. :)

Reactions: duck-boy
What's up with the quality of the pics?

When you click on them they are clear but scanning the post it's shit!

Come on Bill speed this up!
You only have on job to do!

for you that do not want their eyes blown out at night with the light theme i turned the dark one back on. you can switch the dark one one by clicking the button that says default theme down by the bottom. There are elements that are broken in the dark theme but its useable.....they screwed the pooch with this one. i am trying to sort it all out but i might jettison the whole thing for a new look. either way there will be two looks a light and dark one. just as there has been for the last year or so. :)
Not seeing this default button. Where is it at?

Lower left says default style

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201018-155206_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201018-155206_Chrome.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 22
For you guys that are having trouble. Scroll down to this.
(Edit) Tap on the pic. It will clear up

Attachments

• D5CE6381-6651-4103-9ECD-949700936769.jpeg
    D5CE6381-6651-4103-9ECD-949700936769.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 19
I don't think that button exists on the desktop version of the website

I go away for a little over a week and what happened?? Lol I saw some photos posted with gps data still attached too......

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu