Fox pics added

Re: Fox Picts again when ever they get posted LP lol

Best I can do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 174

Killer photos Dude. I get a lot of night pics on my trail cam but I have never seen one in the day. I would get those professionally enlarged and frame them.

Doug u should see all the pictures I have. We called in 5 in the other day up to 3 yards lol

2x
Awesome pics Johny. The only time I see them that close is after I've shot them.

Randomshot said:
2x
Awesome pics Johny. The only time I see them that close is after I've shot them.
[/quote

Those seasons are a B**** lol

I'm going to arrow one this year

The fox in the bottom picture with the up close face shot was ranged at 4 yards from us.

Josh Pearson said:
The fox in the bottom picture with the up close face shot was ranged at 4 yards from us.

On a straight up and down rock it is really cool to watch them. Also bow range

Very cool pictures. Those things climb trees like a cat.

shayes11 said:
Looks like you guys have the Greys dialed.. Seeing any bobcats? My experience had been the like the same terrain.

Ya I see them a lot when I'm bird hunting. As for predator hunting always miss them

That's how it always works bud. Just picked up a foxpro and I'm going on a predator hunting trip up to the sierras at the end of the month. If you ever need a calling buddy, shoot me a pm. Good luck on getting a cat this year.

Suburban Adventuress said:
Hey where did you see these again? Not exactly but general area... I have a non-hunting friend who was asking if I've seen any foxes and I said I hadn't but remembered this post and these incredible pix. She thought she saw fox roadkill in our suburban area.
I think he said he was some where in Southern California. Generally. ;)

Hey where did you see these again? Not exactly but general area... I have a non-hunting friend who was asking if I've seen any foxes and I said I hadn't but remembered this post and these incredible pix. She thought she saw fox roadkill in our suburban area.

From what I've seen. They are everywhere in chaparral. They live in every Rockpile. I see him in San Diego ive seen them in Mount helix and near the desert pm me

Invisible man said:
I think he said he was some where in Southern California. Generally. ;)
HAH :D

Thx SDbirds, I showed my friends and they were wowed by the pics... couldn't believe these guys live all over here.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu