Fox pics added

Suburban Adventuress said:
Invisible man said:
Hey where did you see these again? Not exactly but general area... I have a non-hunting friend who was asking if I've seen any foxes and I said I hadn't but remembered this post and these incredible pix. She thought she saw fox roadkill in our suburban area.
I think he said he was some where in Southern California. Generally. ;)
HAH :D

Thx SDbirds, I showed my friends and they were wowed by the pics... couldn't believe these guys live all over here.
The head shot with long neck is the coolest. Im telling you that shot is money. Hey S A, have you seen his pheasant pics? They might also leave your friends speechless.

Invisible man said:
Invisible man said:
Hey where did you see these again? Not exactly but general area... I have a non-hunting friend who was asking if I've seen any foxes and I said I hadn't but remembered this post and these incredible pix. She thought she saw fox roadkill in our suburban area.
I think he said he was some where in Southern California. Generally. ;)
HAH :D

Thx SDbirds, I showed my friends and they were wowed by the pics... couldn't believe these guys live all over here.
The head shot with long neck is the coolest. Im telling you that shot is money. Hey S A, have you seen his pheasant pics? They might also leave your friends speechless.
The pheasant pic will show you the decoy SD uses to get those foxes in so close. I hear it's a hands free decoy.

Hey S A, have you seen his pheasant pics? They might also leave your friends speechless.

No IM I have not, I'd love to see those! My friends here who don't hunt wouldn't know a pheasant from a quail though. But boy I'd love to see some pheasant out here...
[/quote]They are in the Upland section, Titled what r these called. Brace your self!

Hahahahahahahahahaha I love this. You need to check it out. Sorry I was working out befor the pic

Invisible man said:
Your killing me Johnny! I have been laughing at this all day.

I've been rolling since before I took the picture. after Parry told me Bob said i've really been laughing. On a side note I ran into a guy in the valley today that I have never seen before and he asked me if I was the naked guy

Sdbirds said:
Invisible man said:

I've been rolling since before I took the picture. after Parry told me Bob said i've really been laughing. On a side note I ran into a guy in the valley today that I have never seen before and he asked me if I was the naked guy

Hahaha You should make an SCH calendar. John and Papi can sell it with the t-shirts and other swag.
;D

Sdbirds said:

Surprised he recognized you in your clothes! Assuming you were wearing clothes today... right?

I need to get out to El Centro more often.

Sdbirds said:
Invisible man said:

Hahahahahaha thats akward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude! I spent the morning dressed in camo sitting in a bush with my bow on my lap laughing my ass off. I finally just gave up ,walked back to my truck and went home.

Sdbirds said:

Surprised he recognized you in your clothes! Assuming you were wearing clothes today... right?

I need to get out to El Centro more often.

Yes that place is rad

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu