Freak road kill

Sep 4, 2014
Vista
Here's a buck that was road kill on camp Pendleton thought he was pretty cool looking. :eek:

Attachments

• ddvg.JPG
    ddvg.JPG
    246.7 KB · Views: 43
  • rree.JPG
    rree.JPG
    261.2 KB · Views: 27
Not freaky like that buck, but this buck ruined this Toyota this morning......Ruined the bucks day as well...... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_9219.JPG
    IMG_9219.JPG
    927.8 KB · Views: 26
Is camp Pendleton still closed for non-military to go hunting?

I used to bowhunt out there all the time, and it was Sweet!
The antlers Are a lil weird on a lot of the deer though; I've seen ollllld bucks with deformed antlers, I think it's one of those paces where the deer are inbred, And die of old age a lot .

How about being the husband of a DoD employee (civilian)? Does that count? Would I have to bring her with me on a hunt?

Thanks. Yes, she is a DoD employee (Spawar / Navy DoD for 22 years, GS14). But I will have a heck of a time getting her to hunt with me :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu