Free Pre-64 Winchester Model 94

I think you should ask folks to write and present the reason why they should be the next owner....best argument wins it..

Haha - I have been dumb before. @Hunter527 is the smart one building this thing up to climax (just started it a few days to soon). Bummer it fell short of April fools day. Could have been epic.

Reactions: TRICER
This brings me back to the last Wednesday of duck season when I walked back to my car when there was still a little daylight left after shooting my 1st mallard, and then when I walked back for my decoys, a guy on his way out told me a pintail had been sitting in my decoys and took off when he walked by.

Yes! I've been looking for this exact Model. For me or my daughters who just got their license. You don't even have to ship it. I will come to you. Been watching you for awhile now. See you on the 1st!

• Haha
Reactions: socalhntr
seriously I love those lever action rifles, reloading to the chamber is fast. a quick five or six shots. newer models can take more powder, I was looking at a 45-70, but not sure if if that is the best self defense grisly bear rifle now. back to drawing board, 30-30 is just a fun rifle to shoot. love those lever actions. like I said I shot as a kid.
edit: so many deer have been taken with a 30-30 round, 200 yard max shots beautiful.

seriously I love those lever action rifles, reloading to the chamber is fast. a quick five or six shots. newer models can take more powder, I was looking at a 45-70, but not sure if if that is the best self defense grisly bear rifle now. back to drawing board, 30-30 is just a fun rifle to shoot. love those lever actions. like I said I shot as a kid.
edit: so many deer have been taken with a 30-30 round, 200 yard max shots beautiful.
My grandfather had one marked 30 wcf, like Lungpoppers except for the saddle ring, I’d like to shoot a buck with it one year, maybe I’ll find a thick patch of timber in D14 where the 300 win mag is pointless.

My grandfather had one marked 30 wcf, like Lungpoppers except for the saddle ring, I’d like to shoot a buck with it one year, maybe I’ll find a thick patch of timber in D14 where the 300 win mag is pointless.
same as 30-30 fine piece of equipment, stick to low to moderate loads in the cartridge's. all mfg of the self are great.11813533_10204947395152902_1117451735448667259_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu