Free Range Red Stag Patagonia Argentina

birdhunter1967

Jan 11, 2018
We offer you an exclusive hunting experience on a 20,000-acre private estancia in Patagonia. This property hasn’t been hunted in four years, and holds an astonishing amount of free range red stag and is surrounded by over 495,000 acres of free range Patagonian countryside. Our experienced outfitter will be personally guiding each group for a world-class rifle or bow-hunting experience. We can offer other areas where there is the opportunity for very large trophies. Season is closer, we are starting to glass for animals and look for antler rubs. We are accepting bookings now for 2019!

Attachments

• Red Stag SMA.jpg
    Red Stag SMA.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Ok so what is a management stag and how much for a big one, please post a photo of a typical management

Also what are the other costs excluding air of course. I know you list them but I don't see a $ amount @birdhunter1967

Two Red stag up to 180 SCI points. Nice representative trophies + trout fishing. The other costs are
hunting license, exportation certificate, gun rental & ammunition, fishing license and additional fishing excursions (if applicable), gratuities.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-01-11 at 11.44.55 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-01-11 at 11.44.55 AM.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 27
That's what I was asking is what are the hard costs for hunting license, export cert gun rental.

Please @birdhunter1967

Depending on your gateway city, the international airfare can run from $ 800 – 1,500 USD to get to Argentina. From there, a few hundred more to travel to San Martin de Los Andes, where the Patagonia hunting takes place. Licenses, $ 150 all stay, gun rental $ 250 (all stay) Gratuities at the lodge are discretionary and based on service. We recommend $ 100 USD per day and trophy export is $ 550 – 600 USD.

I am going to Argentina for Dove in July. Using Cabelas World Travel outfitters to book everything. It has been a great experience so far they are making the whole process very easy. Flights right now from SAN to Buenos Aires are right around $2k we are waiting to book hoping to get them down. I would highly reccomend WTA I have nothing to worry about and everything is spelled out upfront. I was even able to get them to cut the cost of the hunt by negotiating a little. It’s gonna be like Plaster City on steroids.

Ummm I have not been posting the plaster city euro dove pics. Lets just say I'll never go dove hunting any farther than paster city. It's been stupid for for a few years now.

So about 9k to kill two small 180 class stags...

How much if I frack up and kill a monster?

Reactions: stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu