FREE Young English Pointer Needs Home

madgunz

Aug 4, 2014
NEEDS HOME ASAP!!! $75 OBO Hello all.... i have am almost 1 year old (aug 23rd) Neutered ( Pure bred Lemon color) Eng. pointer he is great with kids, cats, dogs, house and crate trained..He has some field training. electric collar trained, points not gunshy.... Weve put a lot of time into him, walks great on a leash knows all basic commands.. hes a really great dog BUT i dont feel that we are giving him what he needs! we intended to hunt with him and boy he sure wants too, but with my husband having to work 12 hr days 6-7 days a week to cover my medical expenses.. we arent giving him the time he needs.. we used to take him running in the field at least 4 days a week and lately hes been getting once every other week. Im not sure how to post more pics on this site but my email is [email protected] if you want more....located in Riverside Ca I have all of his paper work/ shot record.. He was papered AFC but i never sent it in

Attachments

• DSC00767.JPG
    DSC00767.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
Re: Young English Pointer Needs Home

Great dogs, my grandpa always had them for hunting pheasants. I've thought about getting a dog but my family and I are allergic to them. Maybe a standard poodle someday. Best of luck with the sale!

Handgun said:
Great dogs, my grandpa always had them for hunting pheasants. I've thought about getting a dog but my family and I are allergic to them. Maybe a standard poodle someday. Best of luck with the sale!

Now we know why you're not in your coyote kill pics. ;)

Uh...I must be too tired cuz I don't get it.

I was thinking poodle cuz they don't shed...if you cut their hair normal, they look like a normal dog and make good hunting dogs I read. Wonder about hunting yotes with them...

85759078-3269-4FF6-A8A9-3D0D660439EA_zpsceoxno3d.jpg

Very cool dog madgunz. We hope he finds a good home soon!

My dad's in the market for a bird dog ! Pm sent

Handgun said:
Uh...I must be too tired cuz I don't get it.

I was thinking poodle cuz they don't shed...if you cut their hair normal, they look like a normal dog and make good hunting dogs I read. Wonder about hunting yotes with them...

He was commenting that you are not in any of your coyote kills pics because of your allergies.

Hey everyone, this breed can be really great hunters and companions given the chance but they need attention, got too many dogs myself otherwise I'd give it a hard look.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu