From the field

Captaintb

Sep 13, 2011
Alpine, Ca
First time out with my stick and string, and watching 20 deer in two different groups with two other groups of 4 & 3 earlier. The Vortex's have earned the keep this AM

Tried to make a move on the only group that gave an opportunity but couldn't make it happen.

After all was said and done saw 31 deer, 2 different sparing sessions between 4 very respectable bucks, and on the way back to the car had a large doe 10 yds from the car. Most deer I've seen in 1 morning here in our local hills. Learned a lot from watching and had an awesome time, double dose of tag soup for me this year.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu