FS:: MSR u/l 1 man tent.

Tbob

Dec 11, 2014
Up for offer is the MSR Zoid 1 Man U/l tent. This tent is almost new. I set it up in the backyard one night and slept in it just to try it out... Trip got cancelled and Ive never used it again. Set it up for pics and that it. So virtually new. Comes with everything and I'll even throw in the ground fly. It's actually pretty roomy for a one man and has a little vestibule under the fly on one side (super handy). Put it on my scale and says 3lbs/7oz. That's for everything including the fly/ground cloth, stakes, small poles, pole repair piece and some paracord. Bomb proof little 3 season tent. Can easily be put up with just the ground cover and rain fly. Just skip the tent all together for even lighter options.
Asking $125.00 obo...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    859.7 KB · Views: 26
I'm willing to drive an hour any direction to meet anyone for a fTF deal. If not I'll happily ship to you on my dime. It's a great tent that Id rather see getting used than sitting in my storage unit..

No, It won't fit two.. definity a one man tent with a little room to spare. It will fit a little gear with you in there though and also under the vestibule.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu