Fun by Blythe

outdoordave

Jul 5, 2012
Murrieta, CA
Got a late invite to hunt with a friend and somehow even with family in town I was able to get out. I've never hunted the popular spots before so didn't want to miss out. After I got past the initial shock of that many people in one area I had a blast, learned a ton and ready to go back. Hunted til 9:00 and brought home 6. Not a bad day at all ;D

no kidding lung, learned so much about these blast session, finding the right lane, wearing heavy shirts if you know what I mean, packing EXTRA shells :D

Way to go Dave! I know that feeling about having family over and not being able to do ur hunt. Its a good thing u did though :) :)

The added bonus Jose is it was in-laws from AZ, he'd been wanting to get in to hunting but his wife shall we say in not a fan of guns... Anyway, after hearing our stories and seeing the joy on my boys face she has agreed to let him go with me in October. He'll use one of my guns, hey it's a foot in the door!

You would be surprised at the amount of people that are afraid of guns until you put one in there hands and let them pull the trigger for the first time. The next reaction is a GIANT smile. Then you know you've done your job.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu