Funny pics and memes

This is neither a pic nor a meme but it made me laugh...

A pirate goes to the dermatologist to have spots looked at on his arm. After examining the spots the doctor said "they're benign". But the pirate said "No doctor, there be eleven. I counted them before I come here."

Saw 4 spikes on MCC and one little forky cross the road....The best 40 has little to cheer about....One weirdo seen 10 days ago and that's been it for legal bucks lately.

These 2 spikes were sparring when 1st seen

.View attachment 50902View attachment 50903
Steve, I'll text you over the intel I got. If you score I want a piece of the back strap ;) .,... please text me so I can reply.... I have 2 Steve's Sch names, I don't want to send the intel to the wrong guy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu