BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
;D

Attachments

• Future Deer Hunter.jpg
    Future Deer Hunter.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 88
Ah yes. Your picture takes me back. Enjoy the squirrels, bunnies and doves while you can. My three kids loved small game. But as they grew....

Attachments

• Whitetail 2007 022.jpg
    Whitetail 2007 022.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 76
Teachanother speaks the truth. Below is my son Johnny when he was 12 years old. It was his first big game animal of many to come. Two days ago was his 21st birthday. The time has passed in a blink of an eye.

I wouldn't trade the time spent with him for anything in the world. He has taught me more than I have taught him...

Attachments

• Johnny6-7-2003.jpg
    Johnny6-7-2003.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 70
Thanks for the nice words. The pig weighed about 180-200 pounds. He was very pleased...and so was I!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu