G-10 BBD!!!

Re: G-10 all tagged out!

Makes a retired Navy guy ask himself why he's never hunted CP....lol

Congratulations a one of the nicest bucks I've seen harvested in SoCal! Those dark antlers are bada$$!!!!

Pendleton,

That is one hell of a buck! That buck should be hanging on a wall! Huge congrats!

that thing is just rad dude!!!!! I think that is the top rifle buck so far?

Lungpopper said:
That's a great So Cal deer PH. I'm going to guess he's in the low 130's. Love the black antlers on him, going to make a great mount. Congrats on a great buck.

LP, what did your 4X4 measure? I remember when you got that one several years ago and it being the talk of all the boards.

Gatorfan said:
Lungpopper said:
That's a great So Cal deer PH. I'm going to guess he's in the low 130's. Love the black antlers on him, going to make a great mount. Congrats on a great buck.

LP, what did your 4X4 measure? I remember when you got that one several years ago and it being the talk of all the boards.

136 gross, 131 net.

very nice buck, should be a hard one to beat , congrats ...love the dark antlers! lets see the d10 buck your brother got ?

baboltin said:
very nice buck, should be a hard one to beat , congrats ...love the dark antlers! lets see the d10 buck your brother got ?
Just posted the story and pics of my brothers buck

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu