G-10 BBD!!!

Re: G-10 all tagged out!

Makes a retired Navy guy ask himself why he's never hunted CP....lol

Congratulations a one of the nicest bucks I've seen harvested in SoCal! Those dark antlers are bada$$!!!!

Pendleton,

That is one hell of a buck! That buck should be hanging on a wall! Huge congrats!

that thing is just rad dude!!!!! I think that is the top rifle buck so far?

Lungpopper said:
That's a great So Cal deer PH. I'm going to guess he's in the low 130's. Love the black antlers on him, going to make a great mount. Congrats on a great buck.

LP, what did your 4X4 measure? I remember when you got that one several years ago and it being the talk of all the boards.

Gatorfan said:
Lungpopper said:
That's a great So Cal deer PH. I'm going to guess he's in the low 130's. Love the black antlers on him, going to make a great mount. Congrats on a great buck.

LP, what did your 4X4 measure? I remember when you got that one several years ago and it being the talk of all the boards.

136 gross, 131 net.

pendletonhunter said:
Thanks I had a guy score him yesterday unofficially he just offered to. He scored 120's

I was close

very nice buck, should be a hard one to beat , congrats ...love the dark antlers! lets see the d10 buck your brother got ?

baboltin said:
very nice buck, should be a hard one to beat , congrats ...love the dark antlers! lets see the d10 buck your brother got ?
Just posted the story and pics of my brothers buck

Back