getting older

okie

Apr 27, 2020
getting older is just one body part after another saying,
"ha ha, you think that's bad? watch this."
i always knew i was getting older, but i didn't think it would be this fast
be safe

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll be celebrating my second 21’st tomorrow... most would say I ain’t seen nothin yet, but I feel it!

Reactions: okie
Way to go Steve. Your dog looks more winded than you.

BTW that bird is it a grouse? I don't know that's why I'm asking.

walking is hard on my left foot. while working in Thailand, i was riding my motorcycle
home from lunch when a thai turned into my right foot, i weighed about 220 lbs then.
i dont know how far i landed from my cycle but i landed on my left foot sideways. still hard to
walk, tore tendons, nerves and the talus? bone, now my leg bone is on the foot bones. but that
wasn't as bad as my car wreck in 69 in panama. be careful when riding or driving.
be safe

Reactions: WaterDog
getting older is just one body part after another saying,
"ha ha, you think that's bad? watch this."
i always knew i was getting older, but i didn't think it would be this fast
be safe
the older you get, the more you appreciate cancelled plans,
early nights, thunderstorms and alcohol that is on sale.
be safe

Reactions: WaterDog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu