GIANT BEAR DOWN!

The little cartridge that could....thanks sweetheart...might actually clean you after this season...you deserve it..Screenshot_20211012-121937~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
..gotta love throat shots..IMG_20211030_133405~2.jpg

Right on bubba.....nothing like a good bear murder to break up duck season!! Back to the river this Weekend....gads beware!

Reactions: BubbaEff
Oh ya..he goin to da league fo sho!Screenshot_20211103-161101~2.png

Very nice, brings back some good memories of my last one.

One slip and this ones getting it.20211021_203556.jpg

Give it to him...several times if need be..damn Bear.

He's gonna go in the pot ..then dry for 60 days...we will see if he hits the magic 20...might surprise me and hit all time and go 21...but it's just a number...he has a great story behind him...almost as good as the one time I sent a guy in after a wounded bear with a swiss
Army knife and a rock...never a truer story....bearclaw is a legend....as far as age./bio....they pulled a tooth as mandated...not sure I buy the results on that crap though...I've had 15 year old bears come back as 1 year olds that weighed 400lbs... but that's the state...nuff said

Dude...for sure....I don't get to shoot alot of shit....prolly never get a bigger head... appreciate the cudo man..we gotta hunt some day.,.say when...

Reactions: TRICER
Alien for sure....scary thing is.,unlike hogs or any other shit....them fuckers have Arms...and know how to use them...god is good!

Reactions: sportyg and TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu