Gnarly deer vs. yotes brawl.

Back in 1971 while turkey hunting in Arizona, my dad and I watched a pack of coyotes (4) take down a small button buck........Within minutes, they had him on the ground and had ate him like they had scalpels for teeth.........Amazing!

The buck being taken down makes me think he might have been sick (blue tongue or CWD).

These are 35 lb animals (average)...........Can you imagine what a 125 lb wolf does?

ilovesprig said:
Back in 1971 while turkey hunting my dad and I watched a pack of coyotes (4) take down a small button buck........Within minutes, they had him on the ground and had ate him like they had scalpels for teeth.........Amazing!

The buck being taken down makes me think he might have been sick (blue tongue or CWD).

These are 35 lb animals (average)...........Can you imagine what a 125 lb wolf does?

I tend to agree...seems like that buck would/could have administered a couple hooves to heads if it were healthy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu