Godspeed Rush

Like all loans rush made good and returned his talent to the source. Godspeed and we got this side of things
some info.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
R.I.P Rush see you on the other side one day Patriot.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ilovesprig
He loved his country and was passionate about his beliefs. He lived the American dream and worked hard to be a contributor. I hope his family well.

Reactions: ilovesprig
I only recently discovered talk radio @2015 when I started paying more attention. I used to get so worked up and Rush’s voice of reason would always calm me down. My biggest take away from him, would be the idea that it is NEVER too late. NEVER give up hope, and to believe in the American dream.

Reactions: ilovesprig and NBK
Rush was always a class act , incredibly articulate , he did not have to call names or use profanity , always humorous .

He will be missed !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu