Gohunt Tricer-LP article

This is definitely humbling. Brady Miller from Gohunt wrote a great review article on the Tricer-LP. Here is a link below.
Very cool read dude!! If I was a glass geek..I'd have a boner .the fact that you can run binos of all sizes and spotters both 65 and 85 is huge ! I see you killing it in this market very soon! Nice .real nice .. I endorse this product.

Last edited:
That is awesome, knew it would appeal to the ultralight nerds at Gohunt

Reactions: TRICER
Couldn’t resist the urge. Will see how this head stacks up for our wonderful July A zone and hopefully I pull my X tag as well.

Reactions: TRICER
Been thinking about springing for a pair of 18X56 bios before the next season starts looks like it will work great with those.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu