Going hunting in the morning - D16

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Heading out to hunt in the morning. I have been patient so maybe tomorrow will be my morning. Barry and Rusty have got theirs now its my turn. Bringing Santiago along with the big video camera.

I hope to harvest a buck here in D16 - I have no other deer tags this year... :mad:

I will give a report when I return in the morning...

It was a great morning, but no love in regards to what I want to shoot. We filmed the entire hunt so it was a blast. We came across about a dozen deer, two of which were forky's. To me, that was time well spent. We also had a bonus coyote we could have easily waxed as well.

I will hopefully get back out in the next ten days. I am heading to AZ tomorrow to help my buddies on a 9 day deer hunt. ;D

I got a call from NBK tonight that they have already spotted a 30 plus incher. Stay tuned to see what they can drop on this hunt.

Michael Pritzl said:
I got a call from NBK tonight that they have already spotted a 30 plus incher. Stay tuned to see what they can drop on this hunt.

Nice.............. Can't wait !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu