Going out, might want to hold off.

the trip is still listed on 976 under hot trips. Actually he posted it last night at 8.

Something I found out a long time ago where fishing is concerned, yesterday has nothing to do with today and today has nothing to do with tomorrow.. I got on the Eclipse, now the Tomahawk. they just got in from a trip down to Punta Colonet where they got limits,120, of YT, 20-40 pounds. We went and got 0. Same spot, 36 hrs later. We spent the entire trip looking. Ended up fishing bottom grabbers.
I've found that yesterday has quite a lot to do with today when it comes to fishing. Usually, when I go, I hear the deckhands and the skipper say, "You should have been here yesterday."

I've found that yesterday has quite a lot to do with today when it comes to fishing. Usually, when I go, I hear the deckhands and the skipper say, "You should have been here yesterday."
I get the "you should have been here yesterday" all the time. And I hate it every time I hear it. I tell them lets do the time travel thing, if not, I don't want to hear about it. It's like going into Home Depot and asking for a whatsamajigit and he tells you we sold the last one yesterday, Just what the f good does that do me, I here today.

got back from a 3/4 day on the san diego yesterday. i landed one 30 lb bluefin and a decent size dorado. it was a steady bite most of the morning. drove around and looked for more and scratched out a few more the rest of the day. overall it was a decent trip. the captain of the san diego doesn’t give up till you get limits or run out of bait unfortunately we ran out of bait first.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu