Good Hare Day

Congrats on the jacks. I might head down with the boys on Sunday unless we go fishing. I have a old but new to me over under 22mag over 410 I want to shoot a rabbit with.

Reactions: Jred
Congrats on the jacks. I might head down with the boys on Sunday unless we go fishing. I have a old but new to me over under 22mag over 410 I want to shoot a rabbit with.
Is that the Savage? That's the perfect backpacking gun...

Is that the Savage? That's the perfect backpacking gun...
It’s an old savage model 24 with wood stock and a little rust. I just put swivel mounts on it last week it will be a fun gun for the bunnies and squirrels when the boys let me have a chance to shoot at least.

Reactions: Moves and Jred
It’s an old savage model 24 with wood stock and a little rust. I just put swivel mounts on it last week it will be a fun gun for the bunnies and squirrels when the boys let me have a chance to shoot at least.

Had one for my 1st turkey hunt in 1971 in the Kaibab (fall)….Mine was 22 mag over a 20 gauge....Cool gun.

Had one for my 1st turkey hunt in 1971 in the Kaibab (fall)….Mine was 22 mag over a 20 gauge....Cool gun.
Ya I finally found some steel 410 at big 5 today so now I can hunt with it. I like the 22mag it’s a cool caliber capable of knocking down a yote if one pops up on a bunny hunt.

Ya I finally found some steel 410 at big 5 today so now I can hunt with it. I like the 22mag it’s a cool caliber capable of knocking down a yote if one pops up on a bunny hunt.

Drew,

My friend Phil loads a killer TSS .410 load....In fact, I think either Federal or Apex makes a commercial .410 TSS load.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu