Good karma

Going to clean the skull and stick him on the wall :)

sheeesh! what kind of question is that? after a buck like that, i'd give up duck hunting in a heart beat! :) ;) :D ;D 8)

That is an awesome buck! I don't know where you guys find these things out here, I have been seeing bucks, but nothing even close to that. Congrats!

D16hunter said:
Steve is not going to score or mount him a hunt should be measured by experinces not score

Well that's one way of looking at it. That would be like catching a big fish and not weighing it because its about the experience not how much it weighs.

Hunters ask what antlers score.........fishermen ask how much it weighed. Knowing the score or weight doesn't take away the experience you gained from the adventure....

I'm not a tape kinda guy. Only reason I did this one was for the contest and if I win that I got a cool idea for the prize.

Aeon said:
I'm not a tape kinda guy. Only reason I did this one was for the contest and if I win that I got a cool idea for the prize.

Looks like you're in the running ! I have a local guy to you that is an official measurer if you need him.

Had some tonight and omg it was good :) soaked for half a day in a garlic vinaigrette. Sooooooo good :)
BBB9B9C2-D599-47BF-A176-A1EFE3A7D9B7-1404-0000008C90D00F9D.jpg

Yup gun so the bow contest is safe :)

Take your bow..... Don't hunt for the contest hunt for the love of it :)

Invisible man said:
That actually puts very respectable deer in both classes.Now I'm not sure what to carry tomorrow. :-\

Take your gun. Only 12 days left in the rifle season. You have the rest of the year for your A22. ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu