Good ranch to hunt on around San Diego with open spot to lease??

Tp007

Looking to rent yearly on a ranch. I have a couple buddies interested as well. If anyone has any suggestions or knows any great deals around the area it is much appreciated. Thank you and happy holidays!

Welcome to Southern California hunting. Check out MCC, I'm sure a few of the SCH members will be able to fill you in.

Tp007 said:
Looking to rent yearly on a ranch. I have a couple buddies interested as well. If anyone has any suggestions or knows any great deals around the area it is much appreciated. Thank you and happy holidays!

What are you willing to pay?.......MCC at Lake Henshaw gets $250.00 per month (one year minimum)......That includes 1 buck (3 points or better), 3 turkeys, doves, quail, b-t pigeons, rabbits, varmints, ground squirrels, and waterfowling on the lake. Fishing is also included on the lake.....No quests (hunting or fishing).

ps...........Archery bucks can be any legal buck.

I second MCC, it's a great club with a decent amount of game rich property. I have taken turkeys, nice deer, waterfowl, hogs, varmints, and nice fish from the club property.

Good ranch to hunt on around San Diego with open spot to lease??

Matagi said:
I second MCC, it's a great club with a decent amount of game rich property. I have taken turkeys, nice deer, waterfowl, hogs, varmints, and nice fish from the club property.
MCC has 77,000 acres available to members. Their slogan is "more land than you could ever dream of owning". I joined last spring and I suppose it will be years before I'll have been able to explore most of it. Salt of the earth folks, too.

Back